Frequently asked questions about SYNDICATE 2021 tickets
Ambassadors, on October 2nd 2021 we are driven to open the gates of the Westfalen-HELL for another sonic act of aggression.
We will not kneel, we will arise. WE ARE SYNDICATE!
In the case SYNDICATE can’t take place we directly offer a refund (on request) or you can save your ticket for the next edition. For more info about SYNDICATE 2021 tickets, check the FAQ below.
We hope to gather again with thousands of fans at SYNDICATE 2021. Although we are optimistic about the future, we are aware of the measures that can be taken by the government concerning the corona virus and the uncertainty this brings.
When SYNDICATE 2021 can’t take place on the scheduled date, we directly offer a refund of your ticket (on request) or move the ticket to secure your ticket for the next edition.
We will follow the current guidelines of the German government at all times and adapt our policy to the applicable regulations at that time. If needed, we will of course inform our visitors about this on time.
In the event that your own government forbids you to travel abroad or there is an entry ban in Germany and you have bought a ticket for SYNDICATE 2021, you have the option to request a refund immediately or to keep your ticket for the next edition of SYNDICATE.
You can select max 4 tickets per order.
When you buy a ticket for SYNDICATE 2021 and the event can’t take place on the scheduled date, we directly offer a refund or to keep your ticket for the next edition.
When you buy a ticket for SYNDICATE 2021 and the event can’t take place on the scheduled date, we directly offer a refund (on request). When the request is done within a month, you will receive your money back within 14 days.
Yes, it’s possible to pay your deposit with an Art of Dance or an I-Motion voucher. Please contact us in advance: [email protected].
– Log in to your customer account at myticket.de.
– If you have ordered your tickets as a guest, first convert your guest account into a customer account via the link (https://shop.myticket.de/account/reset).
– Click on “My orders” in the menu on the right.
– Search for your order and click on “Details”, under “Order details” you will now see all individual tickets.
– For tickets that have already been printed, the personal data is highlighted in green. Click on the green hint to change and save the personal data.
– Click on the “Print” button to generate your tickets again with the modified data. The old tickets are then no longer valid.